Now Streaming: Apple's FEELING HAPPY
Just when you think the pandemic is going to be the worst thing to happen in 2020, the universe says, “Hold my figurative beer,” and... Well, here we are.
Things aren’t great, and we know you know this as well as we do, but we also know of the curative power of music. As such, if you find that you need a little help to start feeling happy, we’re here to help, with a new Apple playlist called – you guessed it – “Feeling Happy.”
We don’t want to spoil the track listing in its entirety, but we’ll give you a few excuses to click: among the tunes included on the playlist are...
• Grouplove, “Tongue Tied”
• Tones And I, “Never Seen the Rain”
• Fun., “Some Nights”
• Ed Sheeran, “Beautiful People” (feat. Khalid)
• Gorillaz, “Feel Good Inc.”
• Fleetwood Mac, “Everywhere”
• Panic! At the Disco, “High Hopes”
• Vance Joy, “Riptide”
• Coldplay, “Viva La Vida”
• Dua Lipa, “Don't Start Now”
• Curtis Mayfield, “Move On Up” (Single Edit)
• Fitz & The Tantrums, “123456”
• Aretha Franklin, “I Say a Little Prayer”
Not bad, right? And it’s sitting right there, just waiting for you at Apple Music. Give it a spin, won’t you? We could all use a little happiness right about now, and even if it doesn’t get you all the way there, it‘ll definitely give you a good kick in the feels!